Our guests are encouraged to feel at home and make use of our facilities.
- A 2,760 square-foot conference room, which can be subdivided
- 7 additional meeting rooms of different sizes available, with capacities ranging from 8 to 250
VMESC can accommodate overnight stays for up to 200 guests. Our primary residence hall is Potier Center which is a new guest bedroom facility that is fully air conditioned with 41 private bedrooms each with a private bath.
In Potier Center there are:
- 8 guest bedrooms with a queen size bed.
- 16 guest bedrooms with one twin bed.
- 17 guest bedrooms with two twin beds.
In addition to Potier Center, Begel Hall is available for overnight guests and groups.
In Begel Hall there are:
- 53 guest bedrooms with 2 twin beds per room. These rooms share a common bathroom.
- 19 guest bedrooms with 1 bed per room. These rooms have a private bath.
Besides the accommodations available in Potier Center and Begel Hall, there are 16 guest bedrooms in Marian Hall that guests are welcome to use if they are available. All of these rooms have a private bath, are air conditioned, and are fully handicapped accessible.
For all overnight accommodations, bed linens and one set of towels are provided.
- Onsite food service provides well-balanced and nutritious meals and adjusts to special diets and needs
- Two dining rooms, with seating up to 250
Magnificat Chapel, aesthetically beautiful, with seating for up to 400 people
Indoor heated pool with showers and locker rooms
Working Farm with Farm Market
Outdoor pavilion with bonfire pit
The entire campus is a smoke-free environment. No smoking will be permitted on the premises including inside vehicles parked on the premises.
The following documents contain additional hospitality information for guests.